Sunday, April 6, 2008

Gaby


Gaby by =The-Iguana on deviantART

ENGLISH:
Yesterday i was working in my computer when an ex-girlfriend rang me asking if i wanted to go meet her at the park, so i went, a break is good too since i'm extremely tired.
I took my camera and fired a couple shots. Nothing special, just me playing with the 10-20 and my ex.
And yes, those are two shots. i don't know, i just felt that the two shots should be together.
Just click to photo to see it bigger (@deviantART).

Model: Ana Gabriela (Gaby)
Location: Parque Verde do Mondego - Coimbra

=====
PORTUGUÊS:
Ontem estava a trabalhar no computador quando uma ex-namorada me ligou a perguntar se queria ir ter com ela ao parque, então fui, um intervalo também é bom já que me sinto extremamente cansado.
Levei a camera e disparei umas fotos. Nada de especial, apenas eu na brincadeira com a 10-20 e a minha ex.
E sim, são duas fotos. Não sei, senti que as duas fotos deviam estar juntas.
Cliquem na foto para ver maior (no deviantART).

Modelo: Ana Gabriela (Gaby)
Local: Parque Verde do Mondego - Coimbra

No comments: