Monday, January 7, 2008

Baptism

some of the photos at the baptism
ENGLISH:
Today was my nephew's baptism, and i was the godfather and the photographer (beeing both can be tricky).
Here are some shots. Let me describe from left to right.
1: the gang
2: my other nephew Carmen and her cousin
3: my nephew Eloi smiling at my brother (the father)
4: again my nephew Carmen after discovering that wide-angle lens can be fun.
some photos i had my fun and played a little, other are just snapshots of the people at the party.
And thats all i thing. See ya...

======
PORTUGUÊS:
Hoje foi o baptismo do meu sobrinho, e eu fui o padrinho e fotografo (ser as 2 coisas pode ser complicado).
Aqui ficam algumas fotos. Deixem-me descreve-las da esquerda para a direita.
1: o gang
2: a minha sobrinha Carmen e a prima
3: o meu sobrinho Eloi a sorrir para o meu irmão (o pai)
4: outra vez a minha sobrinha depois de descobrir que uma lente grande angular pode ser divertida.
algumas fotos diverti-me e brinquei um bocado, outras são apenas fotos de registo do pessoal na festa.
E acho que é tudo. Inté...

No comments: